Send appointment reminder calls, text reminders, and email reminders from your own software!
Want to hear what appointment reminders sound like?
Send yourself a reminder call!
Experience the Power of 2-Way Communication
Get appointment confirmations with ReminderCall.com!
Want to see how it works?
Send yourself a text message reminder!
Want to hear Spanish and French appointment reminders?
Send yourself a call!
"Thank you! I really appreciate your service!"
- Scott Davis, North American Senior Benefits
"Prior to using ReminderCall, we had a 20% Patient Unseen Rate (No Shows+Cancels) that we simply couldn't fix. We tried a No Show Penalty fee, we tried different scheduling methods and therapist education/consultation and it was a constant source of frustration and financial drain. However, once we started using the ReminderCall.com system; our % of Patients Unseen dropped to less than 5% nearly immediately . It has been this way for the past 4 weeks. This is improving our bottom line by over $8,000/week! I can't believe how successful this has been for us and I can't thank you enough."
- Matt Clark, Horizon Rehabilitation
- Jill Watase, Administrative Director, Lafayette Physical Therapy, Inc.
-Agnes Schrider, PT, Nelson Wellness Center
-Amanda Rodriguez, Office Manager, Peak Physical Therapy
"When trying to choose which appointment reminder service to go with, many things may run through one's head- How great is the quality? What features and options are there? Do they offer support? What is the cost? My experience with ReminderCall has been nothing less than outstanding. I especially like the option to create customized messages for different types of appointments and the support staff was always a pleasure to speak with and eager to help when I had questions. Besides ReminderCall's great quality and excellent customer service team, it all comes for a great price- lower than any other reminder system that I have researched. I, without hesitation, recommend and will continue to recommend ReminderCall to friends, businesses, and anyone interested in an appointment reminder system."
-Hinton Levi Hall, IT Specialist, Southeast Georgia Urology Associates
See more reminder reviews:
- 76% of smartphone users worldwide would like to be reminded of their medical appointments.
- 41% of U.S. smartphone users who would like to receive appointment reminders prefer reminder phone calls.
- 80% of smartphone users would like to use their phones to interact with healthcare providers.
- 28% of smartphone users look for medical advice on their mobile device at least once a year.
SOURCES: FICO Mobile Thought Leadership Brief.