Why Choose Us?
- Reminders reduce wasted resources and profit loss due to missed appointments
- Simple integrations with current scheduling software or platforms make setting up reminders easy
- Our software is encrypted to high-standard security protocols for excellent data protection
- ReminderCall.com is fully HIPAA compliant
How ReminderCall.com Software Works
for Your Healthcare Organization
Our system is simple yet refined, and optimized perfectly to suit the needs of your healthcare service or business. There is no fuss and no complicated method of transferring data. The entire system is designed to be practical and easy-to-use, and make your life easier!
ReminderCall.com’s text message appointment reminder software takes information from your existing appointment records, whether they’re held on spreadsheets, compatible third-party software, your own services, or compatible EMR/EHR systems, and integrates them with our solutions.
You can then easily and quickly set up appointment text reminders for your patients and clients. Avoid empty slots and forgotten appointments, and keep your organization running at maximum capacity.
Two-Way Text Appointment Reminders
ReminderCall.com offers a two-way automated communication system. This has numerous advantages for your healthcare organization:
Want to See How ReminderCall.com Works for Yourself?
Get a visual and real-life example of exactly what your patients will receive when you use our services. Send a reminder to yourself now.
Advanced Text Message Appointment Reminder Features
ReminderCall.com’s software provides a variety of advanced management tools designed to simplify your text reminder systems and make the whole process easy to keep track of:
Are you wondering if it is worth it? As the Business Manager of Focus On Health for nearly 2 decades, this is one of the best investments we have ever made and is worth its weight in gold to any clinic or organization. ReminderCall.com is an awesome product that is supported by bright, ingenious professionals who care about your business by continually finding ways to make their product even better. Trust me, it is the best decision you will make for your business and you will wonder why you didn't sooner.
- Jeff J. Coyle, Business and Operations Manager, Focus On Health, A Physical Therapy Corporation
ReminderCall.com Is Approved for Use by Hospitals
It doesn’t matter whether you are:
- A full-scale hospital operating local or regional services
- A medical group
- A private practice
Our text appointment reminder software is approved for use. We’ve achieved this by offering special functionality designed for the medical environment, ensuring that you can meet important data protection and patient safety policies:
Experience ReminderCall.com for Yourself
Get a sense of how our text message appointment reminders work by sending yourself a sample message. See exactly what your patients and clients will see!
Start Sending Text Message Appointment Reminders Today for Just $1
You can start your trial month with us today. Set up is easy, with simple and expertly-designed integration solutions made to get your reminders off the ground fast!
- The first month gives you 1,000 text messages for $1.
- After your first month, the account costs $14.50 per month and includes 160 text messages, unlimited users, unlimited calendars, and unlimited technical support.
- Additional text messages cost 9 cents each*. Volume discounts are available.
- This is a month-to-month service. You pay as you go. There is no contract.
*We service the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands For Alaska, Puerto Rico please add 3¢ per credit. A dedicated phone number can be added to your account for an additional $2.50/mo.