The ReminderCall.com Physical Therapy Scholarships
Reminder Services, Inc. awards scholarships to students pursuing an education in physical therapy.
The ReminderCall.com Physical Therapy Scholarship
Each year, the ReminderCall.com Physical Therapy Scholarship helps the most promising Physical Therapy students achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Five scholarships of $1,000 are presented to Physical Therapy students who exhibit academic excellence and a strong sense of personal commitment to continuing their education.
What Are the Details of the Award?
Five scholarships of $1,000 are awarded to five physical therapy students.
- Students may reapply each year as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
- The scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for course load at accredited, nonprofit two- or four-year colleges/universities in the United States.
- Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
Important Dates to Remember
- June 17, 2020 – Begin applications
- December 2, 2020 – Application deadline
- January 15, 2021 – Winners and non-winners notified
- January 21, 2021 – Scholarship checks mailed
Reminder Services, Inc. has been serving Physical Therapists since 1998. Our scholarship program is our way of giving back to the community that helped put us on the map. The ReminderCall.com system sends voice, text and email physical therapy reminders to patients. We work with an impressive list of Physical Therapy EHRs, EMRs, and scheduling software products. Therapists can customize everything, from voices and languages to delivery dates, times and frequency. We help adhere to FCC, TCPA, CANSPAM, HIPAA and CASL guidelines.
Want to learn more? Try our instant appointment reminder demo!
An applicant must meet all of the following criteria to be an eligible candidate:
- Be a United States resident with a valid ID;
- Be enrolled in a Physical Therapy program in an accredited college in 2020;
- Be a college sophomore, junior or senior OR a grad student;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Submit a short, 600-word essay that describes career goals.