Check to see if ReminderCall.com already works with your software!
ReminderCall.com already integrates with EMR, EHR, Practice Management, Schedulers, Spreadsheets, and other custom solutions. Scroll down or use the button below to see our integrations. If your software isn't on the list, we do custom integrations for FREE!
ReminderCall.com Works With
- 123Pet by DaySmart CMJ (Pet Grooming)
- Accuro by QHR Technologies (Medical)
- Acuity (Business)
- Acumen nEHR (Nephrology)
- AdvancedMD by ADP AdvancedMD Software, Inc. (Medical)
- Allscripts (Medical)
- AppointmentPlus by StormSource, LLC (Business)
- AppointmentsPro by SpectraSoft (Medical)
- Askesis (Mental Health)
- Autumn8 by tgi Software (Medical)
- Billing Precision by Vericle (Medical, Chiropractic)
- BizWiz (Contractors)
- BMS Practice Solutions (PT)
- Book Fresh by Square, Inc. (Small Business)
- Booker by Booker Software, Inc. (Small Business)
- CareCloud (Medical)
- CareLink by My Mobile Practice Manager (Medical House Calls)
- CareLogic by Qualifacts (Mental Health)
- CAVU (Medical)
- CenterPiece by eKYROS.com (Medical & Other)
- Cerner by CareTracker (Medical)
- CFPM by Competitive Edge (Podiatry)
- ChiroSpring by IntuiSoft Technologies (Chiropractic)
- ChiroTouch (Chiropractic)
- ClearPractice by Lumeris (Medical)
- Clinic Doctor (Chiropractic)
- Clinicmaster by ADDATech (Physical Therapy)
- ClinicMind by Vericle (Mental Health)
- ClinicSource (Therapy)
- Crystal PM (Optometry)
- Customer Factor (Service Business)
- Diamond Dental (Dental)
- Dolphin Management by Patterson Dental (Dental)
- Eaglesoft by Patterson Dental Supply, Inc. (Dental)
- EClipse by MPN Software Systems (Chiropractic)
- Encite (Dermatology)
- eNotes by eMed Solutions (Behavioral Health)
- EPIC, Cadence, Resolute by EPIC (Medical, Hospital)
- EyeMD EMR (Ophthalmology)
- EZClaim (Medical)
- GE Centricity (Medical, Hospital)
- Genesis Best Chiropractic by Vericle (Chiropractic)
- Google Calendar (General)
- Greenlite EMR (Weight Loss)
- Helper by Netsmart Technologies, Inc. (Behavioral Health)
- iClinic by MDLand (Medical)
- iMedicWare (Ophthalmology)
- Improveit 360 (Contractors)
- InkBook by DaySmart CMJ (Tattoo and Piercing)
- InPhase by InPhase Technologies Group (Chiropractic)
- Intergy by Greenway Health (Medical)
- IO Practiceware (Ophthalmology)
- Kareo (Medical)
- ManagementPlus by Medflow (Ophtalmology)
- MarketSharp (Contractors)
- MDCare by Vision Infonet (Medical)
- MDSynergy (Medical)
- MedicsElite by ADS (Medical)
- Medisoft Office Hours by McKesson (Medical)
- MediTouch EMR by HealthFusion, Inc. (Medical)
- Medrium by AdvantEdge Healthcare (Medical)
- My Practice Now (Medical)
- NextStep/EZClaim (Medical)
- Nextech (Medical)
- NextGen (Medical)
- OAND by Competitive Edge (Podiatry)
- Office Ally (Medical)
- OfficeMate by Eyefinity (Optometry)
- Open Dental (Dental) BETA
- OPIE Software (O&P Patient Care)
- Orchid by DaySmart, CMJ (Medical Spa)
- OSCAR by Oscar McMaster (Medical)
- Paceart Medtronic (Cardiac Device Management)
- PowerMD (Medical)
- PracticePerfect EMR (aka InTouch) (PT)
- PracticeStudio by MicroFour (Medical)
- PracticeToday (Medical, Dental)
- Pro Health Billing (Medical)
- PrognoCIS by Bizmatics (Medical)
- Psyquel (Behavioral Health)
- PTOS by Patterson Medical (PT)
- QuickPractice by PracticePro (Medical)
- Redtail CRM (Finance)
- RevolutionEHR by Health Innovation Tech. (Optometry)
- Salon Iris by DaySmart CMJ (Salon)
- Schedulicity (Small Business)
- Service Titan (Contractors)
- ServiceCEO by WorkWave (Field Service Business) BETA
- Setmore (Business)
- Sigmund Software (Behavioral Health)
- SilkOne EMR (Chiropractic)
- SIMMS Software by Kornyk (Inventory)
- SnapAppointments (Business)
- SOAPware (Medical)
- Stellar Chiropractic (Chiropractic)
- Systems4PT (PT)
- TheraOffice by Hands On Technology (PT)
- TherAssist (PT)
- TherapyNotes (Behavioral Health)
- TherapySource by Casamba (PT)
- Therasoft (Behavioral Health)
- TrakNet (Podiatry)
- Vericle by Medical Billing Business (Medical, Chiropractic)
- WoundExpert by Net Health (Wound Care)
Aris Medical Solutions provides expert information and quality services in the area of HIPAA compliance. They test their solutions, giving you peace of mind prior to your next audit.
Finally! A Practice Management Solution Built from the Ground Up for House Call Providers. My Mobile Practice Manager CareLink is a cloud-based software product that was developed as a practice management tool for your mobile health care service company or Medical House Calls practice.
CenterPiece by eKYROS.com is a center management software solution that supports Christ-Centered Pregnancy Centers and Medical Clinics around the globe. Our management and telemedicine tools help Centers and Clinics streamline ministry processes, and significantly reduce operating costs.
eNotes is an Electronic Health Records (EHR) software for the Mental & Behavioral Health Industry. It is easy to learn, simple to use, always accessible, and can dramatically improve the experience of documenting and billing mental health encounters.
PracticePerfect EMR + Management Software gives you all the tools you need to quickly and easily maximize the effectiveness, efficiency and profitability of your medical practice, while helping to ensure compliance and the highest standard of patient care.
Pro Health Billing has simple but effective software for small practices and is designed specifically for use by small medical practices to bill private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue shield, fee for service, and patient pay.
Vericle provides integrated medical practice management and billing software as a service (SaaS). Vericle’s billing network allow a large number of physicians to capitalize upon their strength in numbers.
Vision Works is an integrated billing and clinical management software suite designed to seamlessly integrate your entire optometry organization. With your case management and billing processes coordinated in a single system, there's no need for third party software.
Free Custom Integrations
What is a ReminderCall.com custom integration?
A ReminderCall.com integration is an application that allows you to send appointment reminders automatically when you enter appointments into your scheduling software. You set your preferences, and the system works in the background.
A customized application sends data from your system to ReminderCall.com. A secure connection shares encrypted data with the same technology used by banks.
Can you create an integration with my system?
Although we will try our best to create an integration for you, we cannot guarantee that your system will have the features required to work with ReminderCall.com. In general, we can create integrations with most scheduling systems, however, some systems, simply do not make an integration possible.
How much does an integration cost?
If you sign up for a ReminderCall.com account, we will create an integration for you FREE of charge. There is a $200 deposit that is required to reserve an integration. The $200 is refunded to you in ReminderCall.com credits once the integration is complete.
A free integration allows you to send one appointment reminder (text, voice or email) per appointment. Additional features may be requested and developed at an hourly programming rate.
How long does an integration take?
To ensure the best quality possible, we take approximately 4 weeks to complete each integration. Our integration schedule goes as follows:
Week 1: We research your software, map the database and code.
Week 2: We conduct internal testing and quality assurance.
Week 3: We conduct testing with your staff and work together on debugging.
Week 4 and Beyond: We offer support and training for the duration of your account with ReminderCall.com
Can I get started today?
Our integrations are offered on a first come, first-serve basis, and are quite popular. Although we are eager to create a wonderful system for you, there may be other customers ahead of you. In the meantime, we offer a spreadsheet upload solution, so that you can start sending appointment reminders right away.
To request a custom integration, please call (888) 858-6673.